Worldwide Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PMs and ps3 messaging....

3 posters

Go down

PMs and ps3 messaging.... Empty PMs and ps3 messaging....

Post by Lloydero Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:51 am

High to everyone

Ok, there are issues with messaging people.....

all we here at wwfl are trying to say is when you log on to ps3 check in case your oppo has messaged you...and when you see someone has messaged you and your in a game, complete the game/match then check what was messaged.... this could be a member from a different time zone who stayed up or got up early to try to organise theyre game...... and if youve havnt seen your ps3 message thing come up....keep doing what eva your doing , just have a quick look to see if theres any messages before you log out....Simple 30 second thing thats it!!!

Leagues like these rely on members messaging each other to organise their games otherwise it just doesnt work, if you cant check your messages, then you cant comit to the league therfore you should leave.....

This isnt hard guys, people are making it sound like a chore to scroll to messages and press x

To keep yourself up to date log into the forum, i dunno every other day just to check if yr oppo has pm,d or if theres any news

Lloydero
Lloydero
Lloydero
Admin

http://worldwidefootballleague.webeden.co.uk

Back to top Go down

PMs and ps3 messaging.... Empty Re: PMs and ps3 messaging....

Post by LennieTroon Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Lloydero wrote:High to everyone

Ok, there are issues with messaging people.....

all we here at wwfl are trying to say is when you log on to ps3 check in case your oppo has messaged you...and when you see someone has messaged you and your in a game, complete the game/match then check what was messaged.... this could be a member from a different time zone who stayed up or got up early to try to organise theyre game...... and if youve havnt seen your ps3 message thing come up....keep doing what eva your doing , just have a quick look to see if theres any messages before you log out....Simple 30 second thing thats it!!!

Leagues like these rely on members messaging each other to organise their games otherwise it just doesnt work, if you cant check your messages, then you cant comit to the league therfore you should leave.....

This isnt hard guys, people are making it sound like a chore to scroll to messages and press x

To keep yourself up to date log into the forum, i dunno every other day just to check if yr oppo has pm,d or if theres any news

Lloydero

can i just say one thing
i agree fullhearteadly here
i actually turn my message thing to not display as im sure you'l agree you're attacking down the left wing and going left to right and someone logs on as you're just about to attack
but even in this case, i turned it off, but i always take time to check if anyone has messaged me before or after a game, it takes 2seconds, and even if ive not time, ill log on my ps3 network just to see if anyone has messaged about a game
please guys
we've a good league going on here, lets not ruin it over some messages
lets just take the time and check
its not hard

all the best to everyone in the league xx

LennieTroon

http://www.bebo.com/revolutionjoker

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:14 am

Totally agree with u .. its very silly to be not scheduling games .. whatever be the excuse ..

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum