Worldwide Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worldwide League Two Posts here

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Worldwide League Two Posts here - Page 2 Empty Re: Worldwide League Two Posts here

Post by Groomero Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:24 am

constent fouling not needed in this league
Groomero
Groomero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Worldwide League Two Posts here - Page 2 Empty Re: Worldwide League Two Posts here

Post by Lloydero Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:57 am

McN41R wrote:I think I have been involved with two clean games, so far (atleast on the park Laughing smeagul), i dont think there has been any delibrate fouls in either game.

However, If I am staring a 1-0 (first) win in the face with 10 mins to go, your coming down (if needed) and will happily accept my red card. Part of the game I am sure!

Perhaps something like 1 game suspension for 3 yellows and 3 game ban for straight red would be appropriate?

Absolutly and catorgorically NO DELIBERATE FOULS I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVNT WON FOR 40 YEARS, ANYONE CAN WIN BY GETTING A LUCKY LEAD THEN FOULING......and MCN41R WHY arent you answering messages on the ps3, ive sent you loads yet no replies, if i cant get hold of you then nor can your opposition!!!!
Lloydero
Lloydero
Admin

http://worldwidefootballleague.webeden.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:08 am

Looks like you will be throwing me out sooner or later, cause I will play within the rules of the game. If that means bringing somebody down i will.

I answer my posts and my private emails,and dont sit at the ps wait for a PM so please dont get shirty! I have a life and a diferent time zone.

The time with my oppenent was arranged and he did not turn up. So if you want to have a go have a go at him. !!! NOT ME ... OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Groomero Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:06 am

so your telling me if liverpool or united are 1-0 up they keep fouling i don't think so do you just try and win fair
Groomero
Groomero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:13 am

I would certainly agree with McN41R on messages on PS3. I personally find the msging on PS3 the biggest pain i hv with the system. And it will continue to be quite a hassle unless they introduce an in game XMB feature.. I personally find it far more easier to schedule my games here than in PS3 ..

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:19 am

Groomero .. i would want to schedule my games at any cost. So i try and get in touch with my opponents here first. I find it far more easier to type with a proper keyboard Wink .. PS3 is and has always been a last option .. for me to either setup games or for me to chat with my friends .. the current system is just not chat-friendly .. atleast i dont find it chat friendly .. it takes a whole lot of time to send a good game.. well played msg to ur opponent after a game .. sad .. but thats how it is right now ..

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Groomero Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:22 am

i agree with you no doubt. but people message on there because they don't come on here and after 10 message wouldn't you ger fed up
Groomero
Groomero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:26 am

yeah .. that can be extremely frustrating .. i do agree ..

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Groomero Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:37 am

3 Games played last night (24th jan) not good enough i have only had a pm off one member that did not play there game. please if you can't play your games tell me. we have 3 members waiting to come in to this league they want mind if people are thrown out.
Groomero
Groomero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2