Worldwide Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Kicks

3 posters

Go down

Free Kicks Empty Free Kicks

Post by surgicalassasin Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:19 pm

I saw some one talking about how they used freekicks to defeat some one else .. I have had very lil luck with freekicks ..in fact i hv just scored 2 goals from freekicks so far .. how do u actually convert the freekicks? atleast a 20% conversion rate shud be good enuf for me ...

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Free Kicks Empty Re: Free Kicks

Post by Lloydero Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:17 pm

in past fifa games there has been a training enviroment to practice, I know in the arena you can do free kicks but it still isnt the same as training like other fifas, i was dissapointed with that....last year 9 outta 10 went in ....this year is has to be right on the edge of the box otherwise ive got no chance of scoring from a free kick....So im all ears aswell as to how to convert freekicks on a regular basis
Lloydero
Lloydero
Admin

http://worldwidefootballleague.webeden.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by smeagul Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm

ok practice in arena dats ok. Rite wot u do is aim for the far post line it up wit the ball den press and hold L1 press o to shoot get about 2 and a bit power bars full den wen he goes to run up press analog stick right if your aiming for the left post and left if your aiming for the right post goodlook. i can do free kicks id give u a link to show ya 1 but it ant uploading my free kick lol

smeagul

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydero Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:55 pm

nice1 bounce
Lloydero
Lloydero
Admin

http://worldwidefootballleague.webeden.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:41 am

smeagul wrote:ok practice in arena dats ok. Rite wot u do is aim for the far post line it up wit the ball den press and hold L1 press o to shoot get about 2 and a bit power bars full den wen he goes to run up press analog stick right if your aiming for the left post and left if your aiming for the right post goodlook. i can do free kicks id give u a link to show ya 1 but it ant uploading my free kick lol

now i understand y u score goals with ronaldo and ronaldinho taking freekicks .. they give u like two minutes to aim ur analog stick after they start running for the freekick .. u hardly get a moment to bend the ball back after my guys start running ..

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:43 am

which analoge stick do you mean, the left or right one. Not getting any swerve at the moment?

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:41 am

I didnt think about that either .. I just used the left analog stick and me too not getting any swerve whatsoever .. may be its the right .. is it ??

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by smeagul Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:57 pm

You use left analog stick nd i dnt use ronald and ronaldinho luk at my free kick
on = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSf0zKsRRbU you must push the right anolog stick at the same time as the circle button

smeagul

Back to top Go down

Post by smeagul Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:34 pm

left analog stick not right

smeagul

Back to top Go down

Post by smeagul Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:35 pm

left analog stick not right

smeagul

Back to top Go down