Worldwide Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fair Play

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fair Play Empty Fair Play

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:56 am

OK Guys.. Just wanted your take on what can be termed as fair play and unfair play in general for our league .. Other than the obvious techniques that prats use .. like quitting just cos they are losing and stuff like that ..

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Fair Play Empty Re: Fair Play

Post by Lloydero Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:01 am

ok....football is football....theres always fouls, but constant fouling and the last man hack when through on goal is unacceptable, quitting is unacceptable, jiggling the connection is unacceptable last of all when a team goes 1 up and then just keeps the ball around the back four is also unacceptable........ sounds a bit tough but these things are used by some idiots online......
Lloydero
Lloydero
Admin

http://worldwidefootballleague.webeden.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:08 am

i just feel like smashing my ps3 on their heads when they keep the ball with the back 4 .. Mad
and how about the using the wings all the time to cross the ball into the box lloyd ? do we deem that also as unacceptable in this league ? i mean if ppl do it occationally its fine.. but if they do it all the time .. it kind of gets very irritating isnt it?

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:11 am

but the good thing about ps3 is that it almost always gives u a win when the opponent disconnects .. most of the times .. i think i hv got a win 99% of the time when the peep disconnected ..
can u believe that ppl actually disconnect after the final whistle has been blown ????? Neutral

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydero Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:13 am

it can be irritating but so is any tactic that gets goals against us, i personnally dont cross to often , but what i will say is...if ea sports put crossing in the game , there a defend for it in there too.... so if a guy arrives who scores by crossing , i will do my upmost to learn how to defend it.....so as to banning it ... would be wrong because its part of the game that we all love!!!.... Wink
Lloydero
Lloydero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydero Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:16 am

vsankarn wrote:but the good thing about ps3 is that it almost always gives u a win when the opponent disconnects .. most of the times .. i think i hv got a win 99% of the time when the peep disconnected ..
can u believe that ppl actually disconnect after the final whistle has been blown ????? Neutral

Some people can quit and get the result, i dont know how they do it , but it happens I HATE THOSE GUYS Evil or Very Mad
Lloydero
Lloydero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:17 am

i can totally understand if my opponent does it once in a while .. but trust me .. i hv come across guys who do nothing but cross into the box .. i can defend it .. and most of the times i do defend it .. but when some one crosses into ur box 12 times in a game and ur unable to defend it 2 times and they win by 2 goals .. its really irritating .. ok .. enough of my rant .. :)thats just my personal opinion ... Smile

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydero Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:18 am

your opinons are welcome , not long now and were off bounce
Lloydero
Lloydero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LennieTroon Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:21 am

vsankarn wrote:i can totally understand if my opponent does it once in a while .. but trust me .. i hv come across guys who do nothing but cross into the box .. i can defend it .. and most of the times i do defend it .. but when some one crosses into ur box 12 times in a game and ur unable to defend it 2 times and they win by 2 goals .. its really irritating .. ok .. enough of my rant .. :)thats just my personal opinion ... Smile

different people have different tactics
i think its just something you'l have to cope with if the crossing thing occurs.
i hate people skinning my whole team then passing to a player who hits it into the empty net
sometimes its necessary if theres like 3guys around the original striker
but its the guys who do it EVERY time
but as i said we just have to cope and get on with it.
im sure everyone will play to the rules anyways Smile

LennieTroon

http://www.bebo.com/revolutionjoker

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:22 am

Lloydero wrote:
vsankarn wrote:but the good thing about ps3 is that it almost always gives u a win when the opponent disconnects .. most of the times .. i think i hv got a win 99% of the time when the peep disconnected ..

Some people can quit and get the result, i dont know how they do it , but it happens I HATE THOSE GUYS Evil or Very Mad

thats scary .. and i hv never understood y u wud want to cheat in a lovely game of football .. Neutral

and u know what.. i was playing this guy .. he was brazil i was argentina .. i was leading 2-1 .. he went into the pause menu and made some adjustments .. i wanted to bring in a couple of substitutes around the 70th min .. pressed the start button .. and my menu froze .. the countdown clock disappeared and i could not even get back to the game on my own .. i had to wait till 30 secs was over .. then my in screen had totally changed .. i didnt hv the shot meter .. no player status indicator .. no game clock .. nothing .. i played on still .. but then after sometime the screen totally froze .. and i had to reboot the game .. and guess wat .. i got a loss and a dnf pale

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:25 am

Lloydero wrote:your opinons are welcome , not long now and were off bounce

thats cool .. wait for that to happen .. i see that only two more slots are to be filled ..

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:27 am

vsankarn wrote:
Lloydero wrote:

thats scary .. and i hv never understood y u wud want to cheat in a lovely game of football .. Neutral

and u know what.. i was playing this guy .. he was brazil i was argentina .. i was leading 2-1 .. he went into the pause menu and made some adjustments .. i wanted to bring in a couple of substitutes around the 70th min .. pressed the start button .. and my menu froze .. the countdown clock disappeared and i could not even get back to the game on my own .. i had to wait till 30 secs was over .. then my in screen had totally changed .. i didnt hv the shot meter .. no player status indicator .. no game clock .. nothing .. i played on still .. but then after sometime the screen totally froze .. and i had to reboot the game .. and guess wat .. i got a loss and a dnf pale

i dont know if its something wrong with the servers .. or if ppl hv such advanced cheats .. but thankfully hasnt happened to me again ..

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by FatFranky Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:28 am

that happened to me once i was playing my mate tho so i figure its a glitch, ive also been losing heavily, lost connection and ended up winning LOL. only happened once tho
FatFranky
FatFranky

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:29 am

lennietroon wrote:
vsankarn wrote:i can totally understand if my opponent does it once in a while .. but trust me .. i hv come across guys who do nothing but cross into the box .. i can defend it .. and most of the times i do defend it .. but when some one crosses into ur box 12 times in a game and ur unable to defend it 2 times and they win by 2 goals .. its really irritating .. ok .. enough of my rant .. :)thats just my personal opinion ... Smile

different people have different tactics
i think its just something you'l have to cope with if the crossing thing occurs.
i hate people skinning my whole team then passing to a player who hits it into the empty net
sometimes its necessary if theres like 3guys around the original striker
but its the guys who do it EVERY time
but as i said we just have to cope and get on with it.
im sure everyone will play to the rules anyways Smile

nice game today btw .. Smile so u think i passed to a player to hit into the empty net Wink ?

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by LennieTroon Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:31 am

haha no that was just my general retardness of passing the ball right in front of your attacker
plus i didnt mind that
its the players that just do that constantly.
that was my first proper match as athletico as well so i couldnt complain.

LennieTroon

Back to top Go down

Post by LennieTroon Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:33 am

vsankarn wrote:

nice game today btw .. Smile so u think i passed to a player to hit into the empty net Wink ?

ill get you back anyways Wink
you're in my league.

LennieTroon

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:35 am

lennie .. u were playing v well in the beginning .. guess u lost concentration after that .. ne ways .. y didnt u pick a team ur comfortable with for the leagues ??

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:37 am

lennietroon wrote:
vsankarn wrote:

ill get you back anyways Wink
you're in my league.

naaahhh .. am just too good .. hehe .. Wink atleast until u beat me ..

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by LennieTroon Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:37 am

want a rematch while we wait for the final two places to be taken up Razz

LennieTroon

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:38 am

FatFranky wrote:that happened to me once i was playing my mate tho so i figure its a glitch, ive also been losing heavily, lost connection and ended up winning LOL. only happened once tho

hmmmm .. it always is better when u win isnt it Smile .. ne ways .. i saw u online on cod4 today .. u play cod4 a lot ? hows the game m8? am thinking of getting it ..

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by LennieTroon Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:39 am

vsankarn wrote:lennie .. u were playing v well in the beginning .. guess u lost concentration after that .. ne ways .. y didnt u pick a team ur comfortable with for the leagues ??

cos i only use man utd or real madrid Razz
and they'd been taken
plus im comfortable with them now.
you shoulda seen my reactions to every goal you scored
i was gettin so annoyed at myself Neutral

LennieTroon

Back to top Go down

Post by surgicalassasin Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:40 am

lennietroon wrote:want a rematch while we wait for the final two places to be taken up Razz

ooh sure .. am at work now .. would be only too glad to play u when am online next .. where ru from btw ?

surgicalassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydero Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:41 am

Cod4 is by far (except fifa of course) the best game i have ever seen on any console.....simply awesome..... a must purchase !!!!!
Lloydero
Lloydero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LennieTroon Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:41 am

troon Wink
scotland.
but aye whenever you're finished ill be waitin Razz
and you cant be too busy at work Razz

nice friendly rivalry we've got going on here i see Razz