Worldwide Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

games

4 posters

Go down

games Empty games

Post by Groomero Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:18 am

well members from league 2 we have alot to live up too just looking at the league one table and they are more or less up to date i know we have had a few changes in members but lets see if we can be the same as them lol!
Groomero
Groomero
Admin

Back to top Go down

games Empty Re: games

Post by AFC1967 Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:05 am

to be fair league1 most games have been played ahead of the schedule, and league 2 has seen a few changes past few days

lennietroon is flying through his games, still have 5 outstanding fixtures prior to sundays games then would be upto date not so bad really.

i have sundays fixture to complete v celtic.

AFC1967

Back to top Go down

Post by Groomero Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:08 am

i am just trying to gee up the lads lol!
Groomero
Groomero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LennieTroon Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:00 am

AFC1967 wrote:to be fair league1 most games have been played ahead of the schedule, and league 2 has seen a few changes past few days

lennietroon is flying through his games, still have 5 outstanding fixtures prior to sundays games then would be upto date not so bad really.

i have sundays fixture to complete v celtic.

ive onyl flew threw mine cos i made sure the games i couldnt make i re-scheduled for when people were online
not playing a game till next week sometime now i think. not sure.

LennieTroon

http://www.bebo.com/revolutionjoker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:12 am

guys i don't think i can keep up with all the games and members being changed, adding new members every now and then and deleting others, even members changing their teams. So it really pains me to say this but i have to bail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydero Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:24 am

I really dont understand, we changed members when people were not arranging their games...therefore SOMEONE was sitting there watching people log in and log out on their ps3....

that comment astounds me, and you were the first to moan when someone failed to show for YOUR game...

ah well well replace you soon, with someone who understands that this league is NEW and needs time to sort out the good members from the time wasters......

AND IF YOU NEVER CHECK THE FORUMS, HOW WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO KEEP UP TO DATE WITH ALL THE ON GOINGS

Good luck and good bye

Lloydero
Lloydero
Lloydero
Admin

http://worldwidefootballleague.webeden.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloydero Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:58 am

Guest wrote:guys i don't think i can keep up with all the games and members being changed, adding new members every now and then and deleting others, even members changing their teams. So it really pains me to say this but i have to bail.

Sorry for being childish guys, but ive just been to take this guy out of the league rooms .....and noticed in his last game he LOST TO A NEW MEMBER 1-0 ...........oh dear, i didnt understand why he left before as he knew we were trying to get sorted ...now its all clear...... .... LMAO
Lloydero
Lloydero
Admin

http://worldwidefootballleague.webeden.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down